Then this is the application for you. With this app, you can get a good idea of your cellular and WiFi signal strength and find out which corners of your office or home have the best reception. Home Screen Signal Widgets 6 types including signal, connectivity / latency, network , battery, clock and storage Very few phones do not fully follow the signal reporting standard, especially in relation to 5G / dual SIM. If the signal strength does not update, it is a sure sign that the ROM is broken and it is not a problem with the application. Consider emailing a debug report from the application menu to incorporate solutions.
- 2G, 3G, 4G, 5G, WiFi signal meter
- Verification of connectivity
- Speed Test
- WiFi scan
- Home screen signal widgets 6 types including signal, connectivity / latency, network, battery, clock and storage
- RF dBm, channel, bandwidth, link speed, frequency
- Signal recorder
- Network statistics
- Mobile phone towers
- Out of service alerts, low signal and roaming.
- Signal strength of Bluetooth Low Energy (LE) devices
Required Android Versions : Ice Cream Sandwich [4.0.3–4.0.4] - Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]