Music makes people feel extremely relaxed. Basically, the sounds you hear can change your mood. For this reason, many people have learned to play musical instruments as a form of entertainment in their spare time. Some people like to play the guitar, others like to play the drums. And a large number of people also like to play the piano. However, if you don't have time to really learn to play the piano, you can also try Simply Piano. This app is a newly designed electronic textbook with a unique teaching style. Many newbies can play their favorite music after a short period of learning.
- Tons of fun songs like Imagine, Chandelier, All Of Me, Counting Stars and La La Land, also J.S. Bach
- Includes courses for different musical tastes and levels of play.
- Learn the basics step by step, from reading sheet music to playing with both hands
- Suitable for all ages, no prior knowledge is required to learn piano
- Place your mobile device or tablet on your piano or acoustic / MIDI keyboard and play;
- Get instant feedback on your game to quickly learn and improve your skills
- Discover the magic of music with fun songs and complete courses to start sounding like a pro.
- Available courses coincide with 2 years of piano learning and new courses are added all the time.
Required Android Versions : Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]