Sipnetic is a free VoIP softphone based on the SIP protocol. It allows you to connect to your VoIP provider, cloud PBX, or a business telephony server. Video calling experience may vary by device and firmware capabilities. Sipnetic always uses the H.264 codec system implementation. Android 5.0 or higher is recommended. Excellent audio quality provided by the Wideband Opus codec. Legacy codecs such as G.722, G.711, Speex, and GSM are also supported.
- Acoustic echo cancellation and automatic gain control.
- Video calls with H.264 codec (available as a premium feature).
- Support for various NAT traversal techniques, including STUN, TURN, and ICE.
- Instant messaging with text and voice chat capabilities.
- Secure calls based on TLS, SRTP and ZRTP protocols.
- Integration with system contacts, including the built-in contact editor.
- Support of presence information based on the SIMPLE protocol suite.
- Support for multiple SIP accounts with automatic account selection.
- Advanced telephony features: support for multiple calls, call waiting, attended transfer, sending DTMF digits
- Experimental Walkie-Talkie mode well suited for low bandwidth links.
- Light and dark UI themes (available as a premium feature).
- No ads, no user tracking, no collection of personal data.
- Available in English, German, Russian and Ukrainian.
Required Android Versions : Ice Cream Sandwich [4.0.3–4.0.4] - Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]