Ski Tracker is an application for all lovers of snow and winter sports. Useful for skiers and snowboarders. It measures the maximum ski speed, the slopes, the distance, marks the slopes on the map and provides complete statistics of your winter sports activity. Within the application you can activate 30 days for free, the premium version of the application, which extends to many additional and useful functions. To use this application you do not need a mobile data roaming device, only GPS is enough. Remember that GPS malfunctions inside buildings and can generate incorrect data. Sometimes the outdoor GPS may need more time to pick up the good signal, especially in bad weather conditions. The snow tracking app can also be used to train cross-country skiing, skitouring, skating, snowboarding, alpine skiing or other sports practiced outdoors. This app is useful for seasoned professionals, but also novice skiers will have a lot of fun using it.
- measure and record the maximum ski speed
- Measurement of the distance from the ski slopes, divided into alpine skiing and ski lifts.
- time measurement, skiing, ski lifts and rest
- mark your ski slopes on the map
- monitoring of the height above sea level, with record min. and max. values
- special "Fast Ride" function to perform a separate measurement of maximum speed, time and distance to any section and time
- all the data and statistics that you can record all day and then view the history
- with this application you can take photos with data and share them with friends,
- our idea is any ski statistics, maps, charts and other data in one application
Required Android Versions : Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]