This is the paid version of Smart Alarm. Buy it after confirming if it works properly using the free version on your device. This is a simple and highly functional alarm clock. It is also very easy to use! You can get the alarm again. at the specified time using the snooze function even if the alarm is stopped The alarm can be set to repeat every week on specific days of the week The wallpaper used on the device can be displayed as the background this app by setting transparency. Please sign up for the exclusion list if you are using task kill apps or power saving apps. And don't force stop the app in task manager. It may make the alarm not work. When you set any music in the SD card as alarm sound, the alarm will sound in the default ringtone if the SD card media is turned off at the alarm time.
- Corresponds to the holiday in the United States. You can exclude holidays from repeating alarm settings
- You can set the music that is in the SD card as alarm sound.
- This alarm clock has the mode of gradually increasing with an alarm sound
- You can change the size of the alarm stop button and the snooze button. It will avoid the mistake of stopping the alarm by mistake.
- You can set the alarm to stop by solving a math problem or entering the number.
- You can customize the Side key, the Back key and the Menu key to stop the alarm, snooze or adjust the alarm volume.
- You can switch to enable / disable alarm sound and vibration in silent mode.
- You can set whether the alarm sound is output from the device's speaker when headphones are connected.
Required Android Versions : Ice Cream Sandwich [4.0.3–4.0.4] - Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]