This is the paid version of the smart alarm. Buy it after confirming if it works properly using the free version on your device. This is a simple and very functional alarm clock. It is also very easy to use! You can reactivate the alarm. at the specified time using the snooze function even if the alarm is stopped. The alarm can be set to repeat every week on specific days of the week. transparency setting.
- Corresponds to the holiday in the United States. You can exclude holidays from repeat alarm settings
- You can set the music that is in the SD card as alarm sound.
- This alarm clock has the mode of gradually increasing with an alarm sound
- It is possible to change the size of the alarm stop button and the snooze button.
- You can set the alarm to stop by solving a math problem or by entering the number.
- You can customize the Side key, Back key and Menu key to stop the alarm or snooze or adjust the volume of the alarm.
- You can change to enable / disable alarm sound and vibration in silent mode.
- You can set whether the alarm sound is output from the device's speaker when the headphones are plugged in.
- If the device's power is not on at the time the alarm is set, the alarm will not work.
- Sign in to the exclusion list if you are using apps to kill tasks or power saving apps.
- When you set any music on SD card as alarm sound
Required Android Versions : Ice Cream Sandwich [4.0.3–4.0.4] - Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]