The Solar Master application is based on overcoming the obstacles that new green energy users may face in building solar energy systems, for example: it can facilitate solar calculations, save time and effort, and guide users in the necessary steps of orderly way when starting to build a solar power system. SolarMaster makes it easy for solar engineers to get the correct angle and orientation of solar panels in the field or how to connect batteries and solar panels. SolarMaster is a solar energy calculator app for solar system component requirements such as number of solar panels and batteries required, inverter / UPS size and controller charger, and also how to connect solar panels and batteries in series and in parallel depending on the system / inverter voltage.
- Calculate the requirements of the solar system.
- Solar radiation and accumulated production of panels.
- Orientation and inclination of the solar panels.
- Connection of solar panels and batteries in series and in parallel and with MPPT Controller.
- Calculate the consumption of the device.
- Calculation of wire gauge AWG, mm² and SWG and voltage drop.
- Calculation of voltage losses.
- Conversion between units of electricity.
- Area calculations
Required Android Versions : Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]