A professional sound meter for your Android phone with smart functions to collect the small details of the noise around you. The sound meter can also be known as a noise meter, sound pressure level (SPL), decibel meter (DB meter), or sound level meter. This application uses the microphone of your smartphone and checks the noise level around you and shows you the metro data on your screen. Also save the sound level in different places so that you can compare the amount of sound in certain areas around you. The sound meter can be used to check the noise of any electronic instrument such as washing machine, refrigerator, computer, air conditioner, etc. You can also decide which item to buy based on the amount of sound emitted by the electronic unit.
- Measure the noise around you.
- Record the sound of your surroundings.
- Record and save multiple decibel sounds from your environment.
- Calibrate your meter according to your measurement.
- Share audio with measured data.
- Share the image of the meter recording screen.
Required Android Versions : Jelly Bean [4.2–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]