Speech Assistant AAC is a text-to-speech (TTS) application designed for people with speech problems, for example due to aphasia, MND / ALS, autism, stroke, cerebral palsy or other speech problems. With the application you can create categories. and phrases, which are placed on buttons. With these buttons you can create messages that can be displayed or spoken (text to speech). It is also possible to write any text using the keyboard. The voice is not part of the application, but the application uses the voice that is installed on your device. For example, the voices of Google Text-to-Speech. You can change the voice in your device settings. You can also download other voices from the Google Play Store.
- Easy to use and completely customizable according to your needs and preferences.
- Categories to organize your phrases.
- Full screen button to display your message with a large font.
- Autocomplete function to quickly find your phrases.
- The application is available for smartphones and tablets.
- Vertical and horizontal layout for all devices.
- Backup to the device, Mail or Google Drive.
- Add, change or delete your own categories and phrases.
- You can create categories to organize your phrases for quick access.
- Press and hold (optional setting) to easily edit the phrase and category buttons.
- Option to backup and restore your categories and phrases.
- You can adjust the size of the buttons, the text box and the text.
- The application has various color schemes and you can also create a personal color scheme.
- Give individual buttons with phrases of different colors.
Required Android Versions : Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]