This app is used to detect road hazards such as speed cameras (mobile ambushes, static speed cameras, red light cameras), speed bumps, bad roads, etc. This application uses a database of dangers previously detected by other users. , that the app does not scan the radiation police radar in real time so that the app only uses database hazards previously identified by users. Any user can add a new hazard to the shared database. In addition, the user can influence the hazard classification (when the user receives a hazard alert, they can define whether or not there is a hazard). The application plays the sound and shows the danger on the map and the distance to this danger. If you are connected to the Internet, you can monitor traffic jams. There is a function to update the hazard database.
- Map or radar view mode (no internet needed to render data)
- On-screen night mode setting
- 3D tilt on map support (3D buildings)
- Auto zoom map and rotation map along the way
- Dash with current speed
- 140,000 active hazard POIs worldwide (first check your country in the FREE version of this APP)
- Daily database updates!
- Voice alert support
- Support to work in the background or with other navigation applications
- You can add your own POI to the shared database
Required Android Versions : Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]