This application is used to detect road hazards such as speed cameras (mobile ambushes, static speed cameras, red light cameras), speed bumps, bad roads, etc. This application uses a database of dangers previously detected by other users. , that the app does not scan the radiation police radar in real time so that the app only uses database hazards previously identified by users. Any user can add a new hazard to the shared database. Additionally, the user can influence the hazard classification (when the user receives a hazard alert, they can define whether the hazard exists or not).
- Map or radar view mode (no internet needed to render data)
- On-screen night mode setting
- 3D tilt on map support (3D buildings)
- Auto zoom map and rotation map along the way
- Dash with current speed
- 140,000 active hazard POIs around the world (first check your country in the FREE version of this APP)
- Daily database updates!
- Voice alerts support
- Support to work in the background or with other navigation applications
- You can add your own POI to the shared database
Required Android Versions : Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]