This app is used to detect road hazards such as speed cameras (mobile ambushes, static speed cameras, red light cameras), speed bumps, bad roads, etc. This application uses a database of dangers previously detected by other users. The version supports all countries in the world! Starting from version 2.0 of the application, the user can log in to the application community (using their Google account). Registered users have more permissions to manage POI (danger) objects on the map, for example, the user can explicitly remove irrelevant POIs from the common database.
- Map or radar view mode (no internet needed to render data)
- Night mode is supported for map (enabled in settings)
- On-screen night mode setting
- 3D tilt on map support (3D buildings)
- Auto zoom map and rotation map along the way
- Dash with current speed
- 260,000 active hazard POIs worldwide (first check your country in the FREE version of this APP)
- Daily database updates!
- Voice alerts support
- Support to work in the background or with other navigation applications
- You can add your own POI to the shared database
Required Android Versions : Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]