This app is used to detect road hazards such as speed cameras (mobile ambushes, static speed cameras, red light cameras), speed bumps, bad roads, etc. This application uses a database of dangers previously detected by other users. The version supports all countries in the world! The application workflow differs from the hardware radar detector. The hardware radar detector is a passive receiver that does not block the signal to which it is set, but simply notifies the driver of the presence in the field of radio interference from the radar.
- Map or radar view mode (no internet needed to render data)
- Night mode is supported for map (enabled in settings)
- On-screen night mode setting
- 3D tilt on map support (3D buildings)
- Auto zoom map and rotation map along the way
- Dash with current speed
- 260,000 active hazard POIs worldwide (first check your country in the FREE version of this APP)
- Daily database updates!
- Voice alerts support
- Support to work in the background or with other navigation applications
- You can add your own POI to the shared database
Required Android Versions : Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]