A powerful application allows you to run SSH / SFTP Server on your phone with a fully functional terminal. Doze Mode - The app may not work as expected if Doze Mode is enabled. Go to Settings Find Doze Mode and add this app to whitelist.
- Package: net.xnano.android.sshserver
- Class: net.xnano.android.sshserver.receivers.CustomBroadcastReceiver
- Actions: any of the following actions:
- Start / stop server
- Monitor connected clients
- Change port
- Enable autostart on boot
- Manage users and access routes for each user.
- Activate or deactivate user
Required Android Versions : Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]