Planning race sessions with the highest efficiency has never been easier with Start Running. This jogging tracker app provides you with some workout routines at different levels to make sure you are fit while enjoying running, walking and jogging. Start running, the free beginner trainer app comes with a clean and tidy design and the interface is very easy -Friend you will have the full idea of navigating the menus a few times. After that, you just need to focus on the training and leave the planning, time, and follow-up to the experts. So if you are looking for a versatile running training app and have access to the free built-in pedometer, training statistics and charts (to find out how much you have trained in different sessions), professional running and walking training plans, and a calorie counter Precisely burned, you've come to the right place. Try this beginner running coach app and explore all the features for free.
- Alternative running / walking / running training plan 5K
- 4 levels of training sessions
- Custom workouts
- Accurate built-in pedometer
- Burned calorie counter
- Detailed statistics and easy to understand progress tables.
- Clean and tidy design with cool and easy to use interface
- Set race schedules
- See your route on the map for each training session (using GPS)
- Enable voice response to provide instructions and tell the remaining time
- Customize the theme of the application (blue, red, green, orange and black)
- Useful for beginners
Required Android Versions : Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]