Stellarium Mobile Plus Star Map is a planetarium app that shows exactly what you see when you look at the stars. It identifies stars, constellations, planets, comets, satellites (like the ISS) and other deep sky objects in real time in the sky above you in just a few seconds, just by pointing the phone at the sky! This award-winning astronomy app has a minimalist and easy-to-use user interface, which makes it one of the best astronomy apps for adults and kids who want to explore the night sky. This Plus version will also satisfy the most demanding astronomy enthusiasts. thanks to its huge collection of celestial objects (up to magnitude 22 versus magnitude 10 in the standard version) and advanced observation functions for controlling telescopes or preparing observation sessions.
- Nearly limitless zoom on high-resolution images of the Milky Way, Deep Sky Objects, or planetary surfaces.
- Find out how people living in other regions of the planet see stars by selecting shapes and illustrations.
- Tracking of artificial satellites, including the International Space Station.
- Simulate landscape and atmosphere with realistic refraction of sunrise, sunset, and atmosphere.
- Discover the 3D representation of the main planets of the solar system and their satellites.
- Observe the sky in night mode (red) to preserve the adaptation of your eyes to the dark.
- Observe in the field, even without an Internet connection,
- Control your telescope via Bluetooth or WIFI: control any GOTO telescope that supports NexStar, SynScan or LX200 protocols.
- Prepare your observing sessions using advanced observation tools, to predict the observability of a celestial object and transit times.
Required Android Versions : Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]