Stellarium Plus - Star Map is a planetarium app that shows exactly what you see when you look at the stars. It identifies stars, constellations, planets, comets, satellites (like the ISS) and other deep sky objects in real time in the sky above you in just a few seconds, just by pointing the phone at the sky! This astronomy app has a minimal and easy-to-use user interface, which makes it one of the best astronomy apps for adults and kids who want to explore the night. This Plus version will also satisfy the most demanding astronomy enthusiasts thanks to its huge collection of celestial objects (up to magnitude 22 vs. magnitude 10 in the standard version) and advanced observation functions for controlling telescopes or preparing observing sessions.
- See an accurate simulation of the night sky of stars and planets for any date, time and location.
- Dive into a collection of many stars, nebulae, galaxies, star clusters and other deep sky objects.
- Find out how people living in other regions of the planet see the stars by selecting the shapes.
- Tracking of artificial satellites, including the International Space Station.
- Simulate landscape and atmosphere with realistic refraction of sunrise, sunset, and atmosphere.
- Discover the 3D representation of the main planets of the solar system and their satellites.
- Observe the sky in night mode (red) to preserve the adaptation of your eyes to the dark.
- Reach the limit of knowledge by diving into a massive collection of stars, nebulae, galaxies,
- Nearly limitless zoom on high resolution images of deep sky objects or planetary surfaces.
- Observe in the field, even without an internet connection, with a "reduced" data set: 2 million stars
- Control your telescope via Bluetooth or WIFI: operate any NexStar compatible GOTO telescope,
- Prepare your observing sessions using advanced observing tools
Required Android Versions : Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]