If you need to keep track of your stock of any type of item, this app can help you do that. It can be used as a stock management tool or an inventory tracker at home or in a warehouse. A small store can use it for sales and purchase management, even large companies use it mainly as a data collection terminal to exchange with the back-office through the import and export of Excel files.
- Easy data entry (either manually or importing from Excel files);
- Add images to view items, take photos or add images;
- Organize your products in folders (groups) with unlimited hierarchy;
- Scan barcodes to speed up your work (either with the smartphone camera or with an external scanner);
- Record sales and purchases;
- Monitoring of clients and suppliers;
- Track multiple stores;
- Set the minimum stock level and receive notifications when the quantity falls below the minimum, reorder on time;
- Print to PDF with our sample templates or create your own to print catalogs, price lists, sales receipts, invoices, etc.
- Run reports and calculate profit, margin and margin;
- Tracking of daily sales, sales by items or customers;
- Export and import to / from Excel files;
- Use Google Drive to exchange data and make backup copies;
Required Android Versions : Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]