Hybrid Stopwatch and Timer is a simple, easy and accurate application for Android that will help you to measure the time of any situation, such as sports, cooking, games, education, etc. Start and stop the stopwatch by pressing the button in the center of the screen, You can see the elapsed time on the upper digital display and in the analog view like an old school stopwatch. To record a lap, press the left button, a hand will be added back to the analog view, and to reset, press the right button. Buttons are positioned for one-handed use only. You can access the list of laps with the drop-down menu at the top or by simply sliding your finger to the left. In this lap list you can choose to view the lap time or the total time. The lap list can be saved to the SD card, shared on social networks or sent by email.
- Stopwatch (stopwatch) and timer (countdown) modes.
- Digital and analog feedback.
- Count of infinite turns.
- Send returns via email.
- The stopwatch and timer run in the background.
- Color themes.
- Supports multiple displays.
- Customizable alarm duration for timer.
- Supports custom ringtones.
- Multiple audio outputs (ringtone, multimedia, alarm).
- Preset timers.
- Stopwatch and timer control with volume keys.
- Multiple timers at the same time.
Required Android Versions : Ice Cream Sandwich [4.0.3–4.0.4] - Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]