Want to know how much phone memory storage you are getting? You are running out of memory storage space and want to clear some space. The manufacturer says your phone is 16/32/64 GB but you want to know how much memory is actually available for your apps, music, and so on.
- Overview. A simple overview of your storage space that clearly shows how much memory is available for your applications and files.
- Application control. How many applications are installed and how much space the applications take up
- File manager. How much storage space your downloads occupy,
- Widgets. Home screen widgets to get a quick idea of the available space without opening the app.
- Storage permission / all files. This app needs Storage / Manage all file permissions to find and delete unnecessary files
- Consultation of installed applications. This is necessary to get the list of installed applications and then select and uninstall unnecessary applications.
Required Android Versions : Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]