- ability to scale the scope reticle (grid undervoltages) to increase the range (if the reticle is placed in the second focal plane).
- Path calibration function ("Truing").
- current weather of the internet weather station
- supports PSI pressure units and internal barometer, humidity sensor and temperature sensor (if any)
- ability to select the type of objective from the long list of objectives
- ability to measure the tilt angle with the phone's camera
- ability to enter the current altitude from the internal GPS sensor
- Supports the WeatherFlow wind meter
Required Android Versions : KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]