Swiftly Switch is an edge app that enhances your Android experience by allowing you to use your phone with one hand and making multitasking faster. Swiftly Switch runs in the background and can be easily accessed from any screen with the swipe of a finger from the edge screen. It's fast, battery-friendly, highly customizable, and ad-free Currently supported shortcuts: apps, contacts, toggle wifi, turn Bluetooth on / off, toggle auto-rotate, flashlight, screen brightness, volume, ringer mode, power menu, home, back, recent, drop down notification, last app, dialing, call logs and device shortcuts. Download the best app switcher now with a circular control pattern that takes your Android experience to a new level. Swiftly Switch also supports folder, backup settings to Google Drive.
- Recent Apps Picker: Organize your recent apps in a floating circle sidebar.
- Quick actions: slide your finger deeper in the correct direction to display the notification,
- Grid Favorites: a side panel where you can place your favorite applications, shortcuts, quick settings, contacts to access from any screen.
- Favorite circles: like the Recent apps section but for your favorite shortcut
- Ease of use with one hand: no need to stretch your finger to reach your back,
- Fast multitasking: switch to recent apps or last used app with the swipe of a finger. There is no faster way to do it.
- No cluster home screen: because now you can access your favorite apps and shortcuts from anywhere.
- Focus on user experience: ad-free, the app is fast, easy to use, beautiful, and extremely customizable.
- Unlock the second edge
- Customize column count and row count of grid favorite
- Pin favorite shortcut to recent apps
- Automatically disable in full screen app option
Required Android Versions : Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]