Swiftly Switch is an edge app that enhances your Android experience by allowing you to use your phone with one hand and making multitasking faster. Swiftly Switch runs in the background and can be easily accessed from any screen with the swipe of a finger from the edge screen. It's fast, easy to use on battery, highly customizable Currently supported shortcuts: apps, contacts, toggle wifi, turn Bluetooth on / off, toggle auto-rotate, flashlight, screen brightness, volume, ring mode, power menu, Home, Back, Recent, Notification Dropdown, Last App, Dialing, Call Logs, and Device Shortcuts.
- Recent Apps Picker: Organize your recent apps in a floating circle sidebar.
- Quick actions: slide your finger deeper in the correct direction to display the notification,
- Grid Favorites: a side panel where you can place your favorite applications, shortcuts, quick settings, contacts to access from any screen.
- Favorite circles: like the Recent apps section but for your favorite shortcut
- Ease of use with one hand: no need to stretch your finger to reach your back,
- Fast multitasking: switch to recent apps or last used app with the swipe of a finger. There is no faster way to do it.
- No cluster home screen: because now you can access your favorite apps and shortcuts from anywhere.
- Focus on user experience: ad-free, the app is fast, easy to use, beautiful, and extremely customizable.
- Shortcuts can be arranged in circular control, sidebar, floating side panel
- You can change the position, the sensitivity of the edge screen shooting area
- You can customize icon size, animation, background color, haptic feedback,
- Unlock the second edge
- Customize column count and row count of grid favorite
- Pin favorite shortcut to recent apps
- Automatically disable in full screen app option
Required Android Versions : Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]