The Application Manager allows you to locate, view and delete applications installed on the device. When you search, the application shows all the applications installed on your device in two groups: systems that are in the firmware of the device and installed that I downloaded from the market. This distinction makes it possible not to damage the future successful operation of the device and to erase the memory, which will speed up your work. With the application, you can quickly find and remove viruses, adware, and spam applications.
- Search and display of the entire system and applications installed on the device;
- Safe removal system and applications installed from your device;
- The ability to remove applications installed on the device firmware, this requires root access.
- The ability to share an easy-to-use application by sending messages to Your messenger or by email.
- Check out our other useful apps!
Required Android Versions : Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]