From planning to grading your students, the Additio app centralizes all of your classroom management in one simple and easy-to-use app. A flexible multi-device tool available in web, tablet and smartphone versions. The Additio app helps simplify your classroom management, organize lessons, and collaborate with peers. It is as easy to use as a pencil and paper, and once you have started using it to organize your daily life, you will wonder how you managed to do your teaching activities without it. In addition, you can use the same application in web format from your personal computer and synchronize your data with your tablet and smartphone whenever there is an Internet connection available. There's even an app available specifically for Chromebooks.
- Powerful digital gradebook.
- Lesson planner by sessions and curricular units with personalized templates.
- Rubrics with possibility of pairs and self-evaluation.
- Assessment based on skills and learning standards.
- Custom reports.
- Attendance record, schedule, seating plan and calendar.
- Works offline on mobile devices.
- Integrated with Google Classroom and Microsoft for Education.
- Very easy to use and import data.
- Communication with students and their families.
- Complies with EU GDPR laws.
- Export data to Excel and PDF.
Required Android Versions : Ice Cream Sandwich [4.0.3–4.0.4] - Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]