Get support for your mobile device from any Windows or Mac computer! Now you can receive remote technical support for your mobile devices. Technicians have the ability to chat, transfer files back and forth, view device information, stop processes, push and pull Wi-Fi settings, and much more. It is even possible for your device (Samsung, Sony *, Asus, Lenovo, HTC, LG, ZTE, Huawei, Alcatel One Touch / TCL and more) to be controlled remotely, allowing the technician to access your device as if it were in their own hands.
- View device information
- Remote control
- File transfer
- Apps list (uninstall apps)
- Process list (Stop processes)
- Push and pull Wi-Fi settings
- View system diagnostic information
- Real-time screenshot of the device.
- Store confidential information on device clipboard
- Secure connection with 256-bit AES session encryption
Required Android Versions : KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]