The Weather Channel is the most accurate forecaster in the world. Prepare for the winter weather to come with our local storm radar. Our snow radar, rain alerts, and severe weather warnings can help you prepare for upcoming snow storms and heavy rain. Monitor live radar updates, an hourly rain tracker, storm radar news, and local weather forecast on the go. Our live Doppler radar maps, severe weather widgets, and snap or heavy snow weather updates. Extreme weather is on the rise across the country, our snow radar, severe weather alerts, and rain tracker have you covered with hourly forecast updates. Local weather alerts can prepare you for the storm season ahead blizzards, heavy rains, and more.
- Hourly rain tracker
- 6 hour future radar
- Snow radar: track snow intensity up to 7 hours in the future
- Snow tracker: monitor snowfall for the last 24 hours and the next 48 hours
- The "Feels Like" function allows you to plan what to wear before leaving home.
- Winter storm tracker and live radar allow you to follow weather patterns
- Storm radar makes it easy to track snow and rain during winter storms
- Local radar updates, severe weather alerts for your area, and forecast readings for the next three hours, all on your home screen
- The widget and functions are compatible with dark mode: switch your Android device to dark mode for a great viewing experience
- Forecasts include information on sunset times, allergies, flu and pollen forecasts
- Winter weather news to keep you updated
- Severe Weather Events: Live alerts and coverage on severe weather events
Required Android Versions : Ice Cream Sandwich [4.0.3–4.0.4] - Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]