Enjoy your special occasions with TheDayBefore! Let the widget automatically calculate the event or the number of days since your special occasion, so you can celebrate and don't miss any special days. If you want to designate it as the last day of each month, you can specify any month or 31 days. Months without 31 days are automatically designated as the end day of the month. In other words, the months through 30 will become 30, and February will become 28 or 29.
- Show events in status bar: using various icons and their photos as icons.
- Show multiple widgets on the home screen
- Widget size options: There are three options available (1x1, 2x1 and 4x2).
- Seven ways to calculate days
- Calculate anniversary (day 100, day 200 ...) automatically
- Background photo settings and motion stickers
- History (Write your history, remember yesterday and plan for tomorrow).
- Offers a variety of beautiful icons
- Use my images as status bar icons! (Android 6.0 or higher)
- Touch and hold an empty space on your phone wallpaper and go to Widget
- Select the day before, select from various widget sizes.
Required Android Versions : KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]