TickTick is a simple and effective to-do list and task manager app that helps you schedule, manage time, stay focused, remember due dates, and organize life at home, work, and elsewhere. get things done (GTD). Whether you want to capture an idea, personal goals to accomplish, work to accomplish, habits to track, projects to collaborate with colleagues, or even a shopping list to share with the family (with the help of a list builder). Achieve your goals with our productivity planner. TickTick is easy to get started with with its intuitive layout and custom functions. Add tasks and reminders in seconds, and then focus on the things that really matter.
- Keep it all organized and know what to do next on your to-do list
- Classify your tasks and to-dos with the list, folder and tag creator
- Make checklists and notes
- Improve your concentration skill with built-in timer and stopwatch
- Sort objectives by date, priority and title
- Attach photos, records and other attachments.
- Develop good habits with goals to live a healthier and more energetic life.
- Choose from a variety of beautiful themes
- View business calendar in grid format (better than other time management apps)
- Take maximum control of 299 lists, 999 tasks per list and 199 subtasks per task
- Add up to 5 reminders to each task
- Share a to-do list planner with up to 29 members
- Use the checklist format and write a description in the same task
- Subscribe to third-party calendars and daily planners on TickTick
Required Android Versions : Ice Cream Sandwich [4.0.3–4.0.4] - Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]