See what your car is doing in real time, get OBD fault codes, car performance, sensor data, and more! Torque is a vehicle / car diagnostic / performance scanner and tool that uses a Bluetooth OBD II adapter to connect to OBD2 engine management / ECUs Design your own dashboard with whatever widgets / gauges you want! You can use GPS to provide track logs with OBD engine log so you can see what you were doing at any time. You can also display and reset a DTC / CEL / fault encode as a scantool. Helps you repair your car and helps keep repair costs low!
- Massive fault code database for searching fault codes from different manufacturers
- Theme support (choose from different themes to change the look of your board)
- Send registration information to web or CSV / KML email for analysis through Excel / OpenOffice reader
- Front view screen / HUD mode for night driving
- Compass (based on GPS) that will not suffer magnetic interference
- GPS speedometer / tracking capability and real-time web upload - see what you were doing, and your engine, at any given time
- Turbo boost function for vehicles that support MAP and MAF sensors (compatible with VW and Golf / Audi / Seat, etc.)
- Alarms and warnings (for example, if the coolant temperature exceeds 120 ° C while driving) with voice / speech overlay
- Car dock holder
- Data graph
- Able to share screenshots to Facebook, Twitter, Google+, email, etc.
- AIDL API for third-party applications, a simple Telnet interface for developers to talk to the adapter, and an OBD scanner.
- Works on tablet devices like Motorola Xoom, Dell Streak, Samsung Galaxy Tab and Nook
Required Android Versions : Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]