See what your car is doing in real time, get OBD fault codes, car performance, sensor data, and more! Torque is a vehicle / car diagnostic / performance scanner and tool that uses a Bluetooth OBD II adapter to connect to your OBD2 engine management ECU. Design your own dashboard with whatever widgets / gauges you want! You can use GPS to provide track logs with OBD engine log so you can see what you were doing at any time. You can also display and reset a DTC / CEL / Fault encode as a scantool. Helps you repair your car and helps keep repair costs low!
- Dyno / Dynamometer and horsepower / HP and torque
- Can read transmission temperatures (depends on vehicle)
- Speed times 0-60 more accurate than just using an old GPS; see how fast your car (or truck) is
- CO2 emissions reading
- Customizable panel and profiles
- Record your trip with Track Recorder plugin with OBDII data overlay on screen in a black box for your car / truck!
- Automatically send GPS-tagged tweets directly to Twitter (for example, if you are on a road trip)
- Massive fault code database for searching fault codes from different manufacturers
- Themes support (choose from different themes to change the look of your dashboard)
- Send registration information to web or CSV / KML email for analysis through Excel / OpenOffice reader
- Front view screen / HUD mode for night driving
- Compass (based on GPS) that will not suffer magnetic interference
- Speedometer / GPS tracking and real-time web upload capability to see what you were doing and your engine, at any given time
- Turbo boost function for vehicles that support MAP and MAF sensors (compatible with VW and Golf / Audi / Seat, etc.)
Required Android Versions : KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]