The application DOES NOT CONTAIN ANY LISTING OR CHANNELS. You have to provide your own playlist or account.The app is not responsible for bad playlist you find on the internet, which may lag or disconnect every few seconds (most of them are just test lists so they will be disconnected every few seconds), the app will work better for better viewing. Supports "get channel" method for some sites, giving you the opportunity to play a video of a site in your favorite player
- Easily manage your playlist (add and remove), support internet and local storage lists.
- Analyze your m3u playlists (from web or your storage) and display them in Grid / List / Tile with logos when available, groups are also supported.
- EPG also compatible with all m3us. (The xmltv format is required also compressed in .gz or .xz format)
- Supports Xtream code accounts. (Live TV Movie Series Update)
- You can use Classic or TVStyle for Android TV Box.
- Support search function (active group search).
- Choose groups easily and quickly with the "Select group" button or by pressing the next or previous buttons.
- When you click a channel / video, a video player dialog pops up so you can choose the player you want.
- It has 3 internal players (it can play many formats without any external player),
- Supports LocalCast and WebViewCast for Chromecast, DLNS and more
- Website video support (using internal web browser open websites with videos)
- Support recording while watching.
Required Android Versions : Jelly Bean [4.2–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]