With Unreal Chemist, you can perform chemistry experiments on your smartphones with a nearly identical visual representation of real-world experiments. You can mix chemicals to see how they react, burn colored flaming salts and heat elements to see what colors it emits There are over 150 chemicals available to experiment with and over 750 unique experiment simulations. Some reactions you will do in Unreal Chemist are extremely Dangerous and can cause serious injury if performed in real words.Although most reactions are accurate for the real world, some reactions may be theoretical as the physical verification of some reactions has not been completed as of now.
- Adjustment of the concentration and quantity of reagents.
- Regulate the temperature of the reaction.
- Modify the temperatures in the precipitation reactions and see the effect of temperatures on solubility.
- Slowdown / fast forward time.
- Check the PH and the PH change in a reaction, using Indicators.
- Ignite the flammable gases formed during the reaction.
Required Android Versions : Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]