That link contains trace parameters like utm_source, utm_medium, utm_campaign, utm_term, and utm_content. Aside from those tracking parameters, there are hundreds more out there! They are placed in links to track your online activities - what you are viewing, what you are clicking on, which site you are coming from, which site you are going to, etc.
- Open link without tracking parameters in preferred browser
- Links configured to open using a certain application will not open using Untrack.
- The links on the pages when using a browser will be automatically opened by the browser itself.
- Copy link without tracking parameters to clipboard
- Share link without tracking parameters to other applications
- Skip the confirmation of the outgoing link (Facebook, Google, Messenger, YouTube)
- Skip link redirection related to ad
- Use only one tab in your preferred browser
- Skip Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP)
Required Android Versions : Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]