VesselFinder is the most popular vessel tracking application, providing real-time data on vessel positions and movements, using a large network of satellites and land-based AIS receivers. The visibility of the vessels in the application depends on the availability of the AIS signal. If a particular vessel is outside our AIS coverage area, VesselFinder displays its last reported position and updates it as soon as the vessel enters range. The completeness and accuracy of the information provided cannot be guaranteed.
- Real-time tracking of more than 200,000 ships every day.
- Search for boats by name, IMO number or MMSI number
- Ship movement history tracks each ship for the last 7 days
- Ship details name, flag, type, IMO, MMSI, destination, ETA, draft, course, speed, gross tonnage, year of construction, size and more
- Search for ports by name or LOCODE
- Port calls by time of arrival of the ship and stay in ports
- Port calls by port detailed list of all ships planned, arrivals, departures and currently in port
- My Fleet adds your favorite ships to the "My Fleet" list and even divides them into groups.
- My Views saves your favorite map views, so you can easily navigate to them.
- Photos of boats contributed by VesselFinder users
Required Android Versions : Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]