Advanced Media Player for Android TV and Google TV Devices UPnP / DLNA streaming reported to work with Twonky, Logitech Media Server, TVersity, TVMOBiLi, Mediatomb, XBMC / Kodi, and Plex Media Server. SRT subtitles are supported by some servers. MKV subtitles are supported by all servers (if there is no transcoding). Covers and Sheets are NOT UPnP / DLNA compatible, however ViMu will display the covers / thumbnails provided by your server. UPnP's indexing and searching feature works with Twonky, Logitech Media Server, and Kodi. If you have no sound during playback, your Video file may have unsupported audio track (such as DTS). If some of your files won't play, you can get a 3-day REFUND after purchase.
- One minute setup!
- Optimized for TV.
- Support for the most common file formats: MKV, AVI, MP4, MOV, FLV, TS, MPTS, WMV, DIVX, 3GP, VOB, MP3, FLAC, ALAC, JPEG
- Hardware decoding up to 4k (HEVC / VP9) on Android TV for compatible devices.
- Navigation through grids, lists and double lists.
- Works as UPnP Renderer (DLNA Push) on Android TV.
- Simple and fast Leanback user interface for Android TV.
- Support for Picture-in-Picture mode of Android TV (7.0+).
- Navigation and playback from internal storage, SD cards and USB drives.
- Navigation and playback from Windows shares (SMB).
- Navigation, search and playback from UPnP / DLNA servers.
- Navigation and playback from WebDAV servers.
- Navigation and playback from NFS servers.
- Change of audio tracks in multilingual files.
- I pass AC3, EAC3, DTS on Android TV.
Required Android Versions : Ice Cream Sandwich [4.0.3–4.0.4] - Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]