'VoiceTimeSignal Pro' indicates the time signal with voice. The application can also play a specific sound as the time signal instead of the voice. If you have set the number of times to sound the same as the hours, the application can play the time signal it sounds like a cuckoo clock or a wall clock. The basic function is the same as the free version of VoiceTimeSignal. If the device's screen lock security is enabled, the security lock screen will appear when the screen is turned off at the specified alarm time. So device back / menu / volumes keys do not work for repeat function on security lock screen.
- Sounds have been added.
- Signals in minutes specified each hour by 'Time signal minute'.
- Variety', 'Battery level' and 'Battery level +' have been added in 'End rendering'
- Kitchen timer function added (app notifies with specified voice or sound after specified time has elapsed).
- The number of alarms has been increased to 30.
- The number of schedules has been extended to 30.
- As alarm sound, you can set device ringtones including music data on SD card.
- Specify volume in silent mode' option has been added.
- Automatic alarm stop' option has been added to prevent the alarm from continuing to sound until the battery runs out.
- Added the function that alarms are snoozed when the device is shaken.
Required Android Versions : Ice Cream Sandwich [4.0.3–4.0.4] - Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]