Volume Control is an amazing application that allows you to take control of the volume of your device instead of being controlled by it. Volume Control is extremely easy to use. Simply modify existing volume profiles or create new presets and switch between them with a single tap. The individual profiles are made up of: alarm, multimedia, ringer, notification, voice (during call), Bluetooth and the general volume of the system. Volume control also detects when you insert headphones or activate Bluetooth, and automatically switches to your preferred volume profile. You can even create automatic scheduled presets based on time of day, physical location, or a calendar event.
- Custom volume settings and ringtones for VIP contacts
- The option to separate or link the ringer volume and the notification volume
- The ability to change ringtones for alarm, ringer and notifications.
- Notification shortcuts for quick and easy access to controls and presets
- Integration with Tasker and Locale via built-in preset plugin
- Preset (applies a set of audio settings);
- Preset list (apply any preset)
- Volume Locker (change / lock volume levels)
- Vibrate (toggle vibration settings for ringtone and notification)
- Ringer (toggle ringer mode between silent, vibrate, and normal)
- Dashboard (various interactive volume controls)
Required Android Versions : KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]