Weatherzone, Australia's favorite weather app, gives you access to detailed observations, 10-day forecasts, rain radar, BOM warnings, and more. We use forecasts from the Bureau of Meteorology, Weatherzone's high-resolution Opticast model and our meteorologists to produce accurate forecasts for Australia and the world. Subscriptions are automatically renewable, meaning that once purchased they will automatically renew each period until you cancel 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions can be managed by the user and automatic renewal can be disabled by going to the User Account Settings after purchase. Brisbane City Council has partnered with Weatherzone to provide Brisbane residents with free severe weather alerts. Alerts are location-based, so you will only receive warnings if you can be affected. Please note that location-based features use GPS in the background and this may affect your device's battery usage.
- Real-time observations of hundreds of automated weather stations across the country: temperature,
- 10-day forecasts of minimum / maximum temperature, probability of rain and probable quantity, wind of 9 a.m. / 3 p.m., sunrise / sunset time.
- Hourly temperature, possibility of rain and wind forecasts in our interactive graphic viewer.
- Real-time weather warnings from the Meteorological Office.
- Daily weather news and videos.
- Lightning alerts for your suburb.
- Local and national rain radar, Himawari-8 satellite and lightning maps.
- Push notifications for meaningful weather alerts.
- Exclusive Australian synoptic map.
- UV classification and observation times.
- Pollen forecast (for capital cities, except Darwin).
- Fire hazard classification (where available).
Required Android Versions : Ice Cream Sandwich [4.0.3–4.0.4] - Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]