Web Alert allows you to monitor any website (or specific parts of it) that you want to be notified when it is updated. It even works when a login, form post, or password request is needed to access the site. For example, get notified when a price changes, a new article is published, you receive test results or a response in a forum, a registration period has been opened, etc. You can also check if your own website is currently online and working properly. or use it for user interface testing and web monitoring. You navigate with your special browser to the web page and the application tracks your browsing steps so that they can be repeated later in the background automatically. On the page, you visually select the text (or HTML) that you want to see for updates, so you only receive notifications of changes to these parts. The verifier's alarm report highlights the differences.
- Notification when a website changes
- Monitor multiple websites on the watchlist
- Simplified way of giving instructions to verify
- Visual difference of all the modifications in a website detected (diff)
- It can act as a web monitor to check the availability and correctness of your home page
- Choose exactly which parts of a page to see
- Save mobile traffic by disabling or reducing mobile network controls
- Check pages even behind logins, HTTP authentications, form posts or long browsing sequences
- 256-bit AES encryption for all sensitive data
- Notification of alarms by sound, vibration and / or LED
- Browse the different versions of a website (includes offline browser)
- Requires only a minimal amount of permits.
Required Android Versions : Ice Cream Sandwich [4.0.3–4.0.4] - Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]