The first application to find your phone in Android Market keeps getting better and better. Now with more features, it's easier than ever to track your lost phone. Where's My Droid you can turn up the ringer volume and make your phone ring. The app can also get the GPS coordinates with a link to Google maps if you are not close enough to your phone to hear the ringing. You have the freedom to track your phone from anywhere with our online Commander system. Feel safe knowing that a thief will not be able to access your personal information on your lost phone. You can erase and lock your stolen phone. Locking your phone will render it unusable while you try to track the location of your lost phone. If there is no hope of finding your phone, you can erase your personal information with the erase function.
- Find the phone by making it ring / vibrate
- Find the phone using GPS location
- Low battery GPS Flare location alert
- Lock device remotely (requires Android 6.0.1 or less)
- Wipe SD card remotely
- Erase phone data remotely
- Password protection to prevent unauthorized changes to the application
- SIM card or phone number change notification
- The battery does not drain
- Take pictures with the device's camera.
- Prevent the application from being uninstalled
- Automatic theft detection
- Passive location updates
Required Android Versions : KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]