WiFi Connection Manager is a Wi-Fi scanner, administrator and connector on Android. Supports AP SSID (access points) with special characters, such as Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Greek, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, UNICODE, etc. Instant connection Once searched, once you start connecting. Much faster than the Wi-Fi scanner built into the system. About the required permissions: the camera is to add a Wi-Fi network through a QR code. The phone and Internet are for the AdMob plug-in created by Google. Storage is to backup and restores saved network
- Static IP configuration supports automatic switching between different apps.
- Switch between available networks, solving the network conflict problem.
- Add/connect to a certain hidden SSID network (it depends on the device and the network conditions).
- Add network manually, with special support for the EAP / LEAP encrypted network.
- Detailed network information, network bandwidth, channel, and network type.
- Automatic web authentication detection.
- Backup / Restore saved networks.
- Add/share the Wi-Fi network with QR code.
- Organize the priority connection network.
- Compatibility with WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Settings) for Android 4.0 or higher devices.
Required Android Versions : KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]