WiFi Connection Manager is a scanner, manager and Wi-Fi connector on Android. Instant connection. Once searched, once you start connecting. Much faster than the Wi-Fi scanner built into the system.
- Static IP configuration supports automatic switching between different APs.
- Switch between available networks, solving the network conflict problem.
- Add / connect to certain hidden SSID network (depends on device and network conditions).
- Add network manually, with special support for EAP / LEAP encrypted network.
- Detailed network information, network bandwidth, channel and network type.
- Automatic detection of web authentication.
- Backup / Restore saved networks.
- Add / share Wi-Fi network with QR code.
- Organize the priority connection network.
- WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Configuration) support for Android 4.0 or higher devices.
- Automatic change between saved networks when the signal is not ideal.
- Support Wi-Fi connection (Wi-Fi access point).
Required Android Versions : KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]