Transform your phone into a wireless mouse, keyboard and trackpad for your computer, it allows you to control your PC / Mac / Linux effortlessly through a local network connection. Remote media controller, file browser and remote desktop are included, Now you can relax on the couch and control movie or game playback in the comfort of your home, replace your really broken mouse and keyboard with this app. Media driver (unified driver for YouTube (web), VLC, Spotify, Windows media player, Netflix (web) and quicktime).
- Voice input remotely.
- Remote application launcher.
- Web Remote: compatible with Safari, Chrome, Firefox
- Browse and open computer files.
- Game panel (remote play computer game), how to control Roblox games on PC.
- Gyro mouse (Gyro sensor).
- Remote Desktop (RDP), computer screen in your hands.
- Control PowerPoint / Keynote presentation remotely.
- Stream and control DLNA devices, browse media files shared by DLNA media server.
- Control Apple TV, Samsung TV, LG TV and TCL TV if your phone has infrared emitter. (Beta)
- Compatible with Windows 7/8/10, Mac OS x / Linux / Raspberry.
- Download and install the mouse server from the website
- Make sure your phone and computer are on the same network
- Make sure your firewall allows mouse server on computer, especially TCP port 1978
- Launch the application to connect a computer
Required Android Versions : Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]