X-plore allows you to see the inside of your Android device. And also abroad. This is a dual pane browser, two folders are displayed at the same time, and the common operation, like copying files, is done from one pane to another. And X-plore displays the folder hierarchy in a tree view for clear orientation and quick change to another location. You can explore the internal parts of the device, and if you are an advanced user and have your device rooted, you can make changes to system data backup files, remove unwanted applications etc. If you're a standard user, you can choose to hide the internal memory from view and make sure you don't mess with the system. You can conveniently view the contents of the mass memory on your device, or possibly a connected USB memory. Simple application manager allows you to view, run, copy, share, uninstall and further explore installed applications.
- USB OTG
- PDF viewer (on Android 5.0+)
- WiFi file sharing
- Manage files from a PC web browser
- Favorite folders
- Built-in viewers for images, audio, text.
- Video player with subtitles
- Change batch name
- Hexadecimal viewer
- Quick image viewer with zoom and swipe to previous / next images
- Thumbnails for images and videos, as well as for various types of files (depending on the associated application)
- Multiple selection always available, but does not bother
- View APK files as ZIP
- Share send files via Bluetooth, email or whatever is compatible with the device, from any location
Required Android Versions : KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]