Your calendar widget is a widget that can be used on your home screen, lock screen, and notification bar. Show your upcoming events. You can easily configure and adapt the widget to your needs. Each widget has its own configuration. This allows you to have multiple widgets with different calendars and display settings. Access your device Storage: This permission is required to read and write widget backups. On Android P and higher, this permission is also required to be able to show your wallpaper in the preview of the Contacts widget settings: This permission is required if you want to see the birthday and anniversary information of your contacts. Also, you need to read your account information to display your tasks.
- The widget can be used on the home screen, the lock screen and in the notification bar
- Almost all items can be tailored to your personal preferences
- Agenda, online agenda and simple view mode. There are a variety of different event display options.
- Various options for displaying events to identify upcoming events more easily
- Monthly calendar provides full access to the entire calendar from the home screen
- View birthdays and anniversaries of your contacts
- With Google Tasks integration, tasks can be viewed and edited
- Countless predefined themes provided by the system and the community
- Events can be filtered using the event title
- Any number of widgets can be created, each with its own settings
Required Android Versions : Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]