fMSX is an MSX home computer emulator. Run MSX, MSX2 and MSX2 + games and other software on your Android phone or tablet. Play MSX games with Bluetooth gamepads, Xperia game buttons, Moga gamepads, or iCade joysticks. Save the game at any time and restart once you are killed. Record MSX music to MIDI files and use them as ringtones. Play with friends over WiFi or the Internet, using NetPlay. Play on a 55 "GoogleTV, using your remote control or a USB joystick. The fMSX package does not contain any MSX programs. You must put your own MSX files on the SD card before running fMSX. Please do not run any software that does not own with fMSX The author cannot and will not tell you where to find free MSX games or other software.
- Optimized for Android devices using assembler and 3D hardware acceleration, and running MSX software at the fastest possible speed.
- Full-screen portrait or landscape mode emulation, with options to simulate TV scan lines and diffuse TV viewing.
- Load ROM (.rom), disk images (.dsk) and tape images (.cas).
- Supports MSX PSG, SCC and FM-PAC (OPLL) sound chips.
- Emulate the joystick using the touch screen, Bluetooth controllers, physical keyboard or accelerometer.
- Emulates the MSX mouse.
- Supports GoogleTV devices running Android 4.x (Jelly Bean), such as LG G2 / G3.
- Supports Moga, iCade, Nyko PlayPad and other Bluetooth and USB gamepads.
- Supports Xperia Play game buttons.
- The network playback function allows you to play games with other fMSX users over the network.
- The State Exchange function allows you to exchange saved MSX states with other users.
Required Android Versions : Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]