FPse for Android is the best, fastest and most compatible PSone emulator for portable devices (PlayStation 1 games directly on your smartphone screen anywhere you want) FPse can display all PSone games in high resolution using OpenGL , which offers exceptional graphics. Check out the Official Documentation that will allow you to understand the requirements and how it works: Exceptional interface that scans your local storage automatically to find PlayStation games and shows the covers of the games automatically, long press the game icon to access the context menu of each game and to see more
- Ability to save your game at any time by famous savestates
- Emulates the audio tracks using .cue files by the .bin image file
- Up to 10 gamepads overlaid on the screen are included (downloadable directly from FPse)
- gun emulation called Guncon. use your finger to shoot, great fun. Buttons A and B are emulated in the left corners of the screen
- Emulation of analog sticks
- Compatible with the G-Sensor. the touchscreen. device buttons
- Supports file extensions .img, .iso, .bin, .cue, .nrg, .mdf, .pbp, and .Z disk image formats
- Full support of IcontrolPAD, BGP100, Zeemote, Wiimote (using Bluez IME software)
- PS3-PS4-XBOX360 controller support (still work in progress as natively very difficult to emulate)
- OpenGL supports external plug-ins, and by default, FP downloads its plug-in file on startup.
- High definition software renderer. (up to 4x native resolution)
- Experimental multiplayer LAN mode with two Android devices!
- Exclusive multiplayer mode !! Play multiplayer games using up to 4 different devices on one device running the game.
Required Android Versions : Ice Cream Sandwich [2.1–4.0.4] - Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]