Advanced open source GBA emulator based on VBA-M r1097, which supports a wide variety of devices from the original Xperia Play to modern devices such as Nvidia Shield and Pixel phones. Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with Nintendo or Gameboy in any way. The Motocross Challenge game is included courtesy of developer David Doucet. Additional ROMs must be supplied by the user. Various games / demos in the public domain are available at www.pdroms.de. Transfer games anywhere to your internal storage / SD card and navigate to them from the app (the default directory of the SD card is / mnt / sdcard).
- High-level BIOS emulation, no BIOS file needed
- Memory backup and save state compatibility, the state files are interchangeable with the PC version of VBA-M.
- Supports games in .gba format, optionally in ZIP, RAR or 7Z files
- Cheat code support using VBA-M compatible files (.clt extension), do not use any "Master" code as they are not necessary
- Configurable on-screen multi-touch controls
- Bluetooth / USB HID keyboard and gamepad support compatible with any input device recognized by the operating system
- Works in any orientation.
Required Android Versions : Ice Cream Sandwich [2.3–4.0.4] - Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]