Legends of Runeterra - Card strategy in the legendary League of Legends universe. In it, the player offers uncompromising battles with real opponents in turn-based mode using the character cards. During the confrontation, the user must apply the maximum potential available in the hands of the characters, as well as adhere to particular tactics. You can get hero cards, by succeeding in battles or by buying them with in-game currency in the store. The duels will take place in single player mode and as a team with friends.
- Take on your friends for bragging rights, challenge your enemies in ranked matches, or go on an expedition and build a deck on the go.
- Explore the epic regions of Runeterra to reveal hidden connections between the inhabitants, the dangers and the creatures that live there.
- In Legends of Runeterra, you choose from 24 champion cards to include in your deck, each with unique mechanics inspired by their original League of Legends abilities.
- Champions enter the battle as powerful cards, and if you play smart, they level up to become even more epic.
- You have tons of support cards to choose from. You will find some familiar faces and discover completely new ones.
- At launch, you have access to cards from six main regions: Demacia, Noxus, Freljord, Piltover & Zaun, Ionia, and Shadow Isles.
- Each region has a different play style and strategic advantage, but things get even more interesting when you combine cards from two different regions.
- The paths to victory are many. Get creative, because the way you build your deck is entirely up to you, as is the way you get your cards.
Required Android Versions : Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]